Montag, 14. September 2015

MARIA LUNA IS BACK

Hi lovely people of the internet
I've been away for two years now and I started to miss my blog. So I decided to start again! Unfortunately I deleted ALL of my previous posts and now I have to start from zero. Nevertheless, this gives me the opportunity to have a fresh new start and build up something new which gives me more room for creativity.
It's all going to be about fashion, beauty and lifestyle. But as you may know, there a tons of other fashion blogs out there and so I thought to give you something more, something that none of the other blogs have.
I mean, I really enjoy fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogs but if you look closer you see that they all write about the same thing: New York Fashion Week, Pre-Gala Event, Showrooms, Blogger Brunch. It's all fine and I really like to read those posts and I somehow enjoy seeing what perfectly formed french croissants the bloggers had for breakfast. But I want to give you more than that. In my opinion you can't travel around the world, live in the most luxurious hotels and not give a sh*t about whats going on in this world. Many bloggers live from their (twenythree) suitcases and like to spend a few days in Greece, Spain, the United States. They enjoy all the free things they get from their sponsors and don't have to worry about tomorrow. I don't say that they're not hardworking. They are! The hell they are. But sometimes I get the impression that many bloggers just live in their own fashion world. While traveling they are always up to date abouts what's going on in the fashion world and like to write about it. I guess they also know what's going on in the rest of this world but they never mention it on their blogs. They wnat their blogs to be a happy place where the readers can enjoy fashion and be a little part of the fashion wolrd, too. Which is great but I want MY readers not to only see the fashion world but also the problems of our society. Fashion and society are really close to each other. I love fashion, but there are a lot of things I really hate about it. I don't want to hate on the big bloggers. I mean, I love them! They are my inspiration and some day I want to be as successful as them. I don't want to hate on fashion either. I never want to hate on something. No, I just give my personal opinion to it. And so I decided to combine fashion with politics. If you are interested in fashion just read the fashion posts. If you are interested in politics then just read the political posts. I'm fine with that. But maybe you'll someday read a post you are actually not interested in but eventually find something interesting about it. I want to generate your curiosity for several topics in this world. I'm not an expert but I am someone who has a definite opinion about some things and those I want to share with you :)


I hope my blog can be your happy place but also a place where you bring some things into question. If you have topics that interest you just write them in the comments or e-mail them to me. I'm always open for your suggestions :)



Lots of Love



Maria Luna


1 Kommentar:

  1. This post made me look at the subject from a different angle, thank you for that! Also welcome back xx ♡

    AntwortenLöschen